Self is hosting their 17th annual Workout in the Park in New York on May 8th! Self’s event inspires healthy, happy lifestyles with high-energy exercises, fashion tips, beauty makeovers and great giveaways; Part of the proceeds Benefit Women’s Health Charities (Cancer and Careers, Susan G. Komen for the Cure).
Workout in the Park is divided into 3 areas: Main Stage, Quiet Zone, and the Rebounding Zone. Classes will run from 11am-3pm, you can check out the class schedule here. This year Self will be featuring Mandy Ingber in the Quiet Zone! Get the body you deserve with celebrity Yoga trainer Mandy Ingber at Workout in the Park. Learn the favorite moves of Mandy’s clients like Jennifer Aniston! Arrive early. Limited mat space!
Tickets to attend are $20 when you buy in advance from www.SELFWorkoutinthePark.com. A years subscription to Self is also included! So if you live in the New York area and you will be around on May 8th, you should check it out. Freebies will be given out from their sponsors and there will be contests throughout the day.
- WHAT: SELF MAGAZINE’S WORKOUT IN THE PARK
- WHERE: Rumsey Playfield (entrance at 72nd Street and 5th Ave)
- WHEN: Saturday, May 8th, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM; Rain or Shine
- COST: $20 (includes a year subscription to Self Magazine) in advance ONLY @ www.SELFWorkoutinthePark.com. You will NOT be able to buy a ticket the day of.
- Proceeds benefit Cancer and Careers, Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Self is also holding events in San Diego on Saturday, April 24th and in Chicago on Saturday, May 15th.