I have been a member of Exhale for about 8 months and there are certain things you notice. If you are a member of Exhale you will probably find this funny, if you are not, look for it when you do take a class, and if you belong to another Exhale Studio, other than New York, I would love to know the things you see.
- Exhale is a walking advertisement for Lululemon, every girl in my class this morning, except for me, had an article of Lululmeon on. They should form a partnership. I almost feel like it’s a required uniform.
- If you see Exhale socks that are an off-white/gray you know that they have been a member for a long time because they discontinued those! I have been trying to get them since I joined
- If you see a girl without Exhale socks, it’s a good chance they are new
- If you see a girl with blue Physique 57 socks, they have made a good move, now they just need new socks
- There is always a teacher that you strive to look like (Tammy/Kayleigh/Paige/Bergen, You inspire me, you too Fred don’t worry)
- Bergen’s class will always be full and if you were stranded on an island you would want her with you (Bergen you kick my butt every time)
- If you can hold the plank for the first 30 seconds without coming down, you have taken more than one class
- If you go to Exhale Soho there is a good chance you will see most of your class at the corner Starbucks after
- If you take a 8am class, your class will be dead silent, an 11am class, your class will be loud until they have to hold the plank for a minute
- Paige has different music styles, sometimes you will get Club Fusion, other times will be rock! I love it every time
- You always wonder how often they clean their mats
- Matt Brown will always be missed from the Soho Desk but Tom is great!
If you have any observations I would love to hear them! I love Exhale, all these things make me proud to be part of the family, now only if I could afford some Lululemon clothes .