I have been tagged by Marathon Winer. Below are the rules. At least this gives you a chance to get to know me a bit more.
Here is how it works:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section like “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You (the blogger) legitimately have to tag 11 (or so) people.
Random Fun Facts:
- I was an Art & Design major at the University of Michigan (GO BLUE!!)
- I am self-declared conversational ADD, I start talking about something completely random in the middle of a sentence
- I think snow should only exist where I ski (I love Park City!)
- My Mom is my best friend in the entire world (Hi Mom, I love you!)
- I used to say “I hate running more than anything”, ha clearly that has changed
- I grew up in Indiana, by Notre Dame but I am in no way an Irish Fan
- I have 10 siblings
- I have an old soul, I am more like a 40-year-old than a 25-year-old
- I do not have a tattoo, nor will I ever get one. Personal preference
- I love Frank Sinatra
- I can’t cook to save my life
Marathon Winer Questions:
1. When did you start running? I actually started last April, I had to take some time off in June due to an abnormal EKG but was able to seriously start again in August and I have been running ever since. I ran my first half marathon last Sunday!
2. What monopoly piece do you always pick? I actually do not think I have a “go to” piece sadly. But I would have to say that my favorites are the thimble and the top hat (stay classy).
3. What is your favorite pre-race meal? A banana. I don’t really eat much before a run, so I have a hard time eating before races. I think it’s the pre-race jitters.
4. Disney or Nickelodeon as a kid? Nickelodeon, how can you not love Doug Funnie or Legends of the Hidden Temple.
5. What is your favorite race fuel? Power Bar Energy Gel Blasts, Strawberry Banana, HANDS DOWN. I love these things, I could eat them as a snack. I also like grabbing powerade at the rest stops sometimes.
6. What did you want to be when you grow up as a kid? A ballerina and a Fire Fighter, I wonder what would happen if I combined the two.
7. What do you want to be now? Still deciding that, at the moment a dreamer
8. What is the best place you’ve ever lived? Firenze (Florence), Italy. I studied abroad there and I think my heart is still over there. One of the best experiences of my life.
9. What is the best route you’ve ever run? So far in my short running career, my favorite would either be the park in Madrid Spain or around the tip of Manhattan.
10. What TV show is your guilty pleasure? Uh oh, you had to ask this question… I love Gossip Girls, Vampire Diaries, and The Bachelor (don’t judge, the drama is just sooo good).
11. What is your favorite non-running blog? There are other blogs out there other than running blogs!!! Just kidding, it would have to be Answering Oliver, I actually came across this blog by another blogger and it turns out it is written by someone I used to know a long time ago, Devon Mills. She is about to embark on a around the world adventure and I can’t wait to read about it. She also happens to be a runner (bonus).
Alright get ready:
- @frekleandspice • Freckles and Spice
- @skinnyrunner • Skinny Runner
- @runeatrepeat • Run Eat Repeat
- @MomattheBarre • Mom at the Barre
- @MalindaAnnHill • Twins RUN in our Family
- @katekatebear • Sunshine and the Bear
You have been tagged! Can’t wait to see what you write, and if you have already been tagged please ignore. I tried to check everyone’s blogs.
Here are your questions:
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Salt or Pepper?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is an inspiration to you and why?
- What are your must haves in your gym bag?
- If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Favorite way to workout (class, etc)?
- What is one of your 10-year goals?
- What brand of running shoes do you have?